In this age of accountable care and performance based payments, access to accurate and comprehensive clinical outcomes data is essential to evaluate physician and center level performance.
As a payer, you need a physician performance measurement program that compares individual treatment practices with regional and national treatment standards. Data from an outcomes registry can support your portfolio of physician incentive programs to allow you to reward medical groups and physicians who demonstrate high quality, cost-effective care.
The PATHWAYS clinical data performance platform is a turnkey clinical outcomes registry solution that enables payers to reduce costs by increasing visibility into patient outcomes and cost of care.
PATHWAYS combines an EMR integrated, cloud-based workflow and reporting platform that can be further integrated with hospital claims data to provide powerful dashboards and reports directly to the payer.
At the same time, it empowers the hospital to improve care through performance feedback and outcomes assessments and ensures that incentive programs are met and maintained.
- Establishing performance-based payment programs with high quality, clinical outcomes data
- Evaluating clinical outcomes using physician driven quality reporting
- Providing more comprehensive public reporting capabilities to your members.
- Reducing costs by promoting provider quality improvement programs
- Providing more visibility into quality concerns and the evaluation process through personalized dashboards and real-time reporting
- Ensuring compliance and reduce risk though more accurate reporting
Resources available for download