M2S will provide you with an interactive 3D model and measurements for your endovascular case planning needs.
With access to our imaging experts and using our proprietary software, M2S can also handle your most complex AAA and TAA cases.
- Tortuous and highly angulated anatomy
- Contrast and non-contrast data
- Fenestrated and branched aneurysm endovascular repair cases
- Accurate and dependable data to aid with optimal case planning
- Interactive pre-operative case planning with a 3D model and standard suite of measures for AAA, TAA, and fenestrated/branched cases
- Advanced visualization through our Virtual Graft™ simulation technology with approved manufacturer-specific AAA/TAA stent grafts
- Longitudinal patient analysis with standardized measurement data and images
- Post-operative monitoring also available with Postview, a reduced-service version of 3D model and measurements for Preview.
- Ability to export data for analysis and research
Preview Minimum and Recommended Requirements
Preview operates on a personal computer (PC) with at least 256 MB of RAM. The minimum requirements for operating Preview, and the recommended components for optimal performance are provided below.
Component Minimum Recommended Recommended Processor 750 MHz 2.4GHz or faster RAM 256 MB* 256 MB or more Color Display 16-bit** per pixel (thousands of colors) 32-bit per pixel (millions of colors) Monitor 15-inch display 17-inch display CD-ROM Drive 32x 48x Hard Drive 300 MB of free hard-disk space 300 MB of free hard-disk space Video Card OpenGL compatible, non-integrated ATI Radeon 9000 or better Operating System Windows 2000 or NT Windows XP
* Preview performance is improved if you do not run other major applications simultaneously.
** Preview requires the color settings for your display to be set to either 16-bit or 32-bit colors. If 8-bit (256 colors) or 24-bit color is used, the model images will appear with sporadic coloration. 16-bit color provides adequate color, but it does not allow the slice images to be shown with the full 8 bits of grayscale. 32-bit color should always be used when possible.
- Help & Support
- Go to the Support for Preview page for tips, frequently asked questions, and troubleshooting.
If you need additional technical assistance, please call us for support at (603) 298-5509
Version 3.5.1 released December, 2013