Physician Billing Partners is looking for a rock star Administrative Assistant to join our operations team. If you are dynamic, detail oriented, and skilled at multi-tasking, this position is for you! Our Administrative Assistant will support all aspects of the front line at PBP and assist with the day to day operations. The position varies in tasks from answering the phones, assisting managers with special projects, and working on tasks as assigned in the revenue cycle.Our ideal candidate will excel in the following areas:
- Skilled in all aspects of customer service.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Balance multiple priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Flexible, energetic and excited for new challenges.
The candidate will also possess the following education or experience:
- Associates Degree, with a Bachelor’s degree, preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Experience in a fast paced customer service environment.
Our office is located in West Seattle, and this is not a remote position. Candidate will have a work schedule of 8 am – 5 pm on the days responsible for answering the phone (2 – 3 days per week). On other days, the schedule can be a bit more flexible.
If you enjoy working with an energetic team in an exciting work environment, we encourage you to apply to join the PBP team. PBP provides physician billing and revenue cycle services for the healthcare industry.
We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages, and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason, we offer a Comprehensive Benefits Plan that includes the following:
- 401K and Company match
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Paid time-off
- Flexible spending accounts
- Work/Life resources
- Employee life insurance
- Disability insurance