We are currently seeking a detail-oriented Technical Implementation Manager to join our growing team. This individual will serve as a liaison between the customer, user community and the engineering team in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs; will possess a thorough understanding of the customers and users supported as well as the expertise in the products’ features, functionality, and capabilities; will provide complex analysis services, translating user needs into detailed specifications to allow engineering team to deliver an appropriate solution.
M2S, Inc. provides technology and services for the healthcare industry to manage clinical information and utilize it to improve the quality of patient care and reduce costs. Powered by our advanced technological infrastructure and years of experience working in a regulatory environment, M2S is the leader in enterprise healthcare management solutions.
Is this a good fit for you?
For you to be successful in this role, you should be:
- Innovative.You have a good imagination and you’re always thinking of new and interesting ideas to solve complex problems.
- Committed.Your belief is the “Service” side of SaaS and you commit to making customers happy.
- A collaborator. You thrive on interdisciplinary teams, and value different perspectives and high levels of communication and collaboration.
- Accountable.You do what you say and say what you do. You are a self-starter and deliver results.
You should also shine in these areas:
- Technical knowledge. You have the necessary technical knowledge for communicating with developers and testers on an even footing and understanding technical specifics and limitations of the product.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.You have extensive analytical skills in order to properly interpret and translate customer business needs into functional specifications.
- Communication skills.You have the know how to effectively collect information from a person and how to present it to another one. You can effectively communicate with a variety of different people in various positions across different organizations, including stakeholders, decision makers, developers, testers, and project management, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as the product expert, and work collaboratively with internal and external teams to prioritize and schedule product improvements, develop new products, and address stakeholder requirements.
- Work directly with various teams, both internal and external, to understand end user needs and translate product requirements into specifications.
- Manage the backlog, translated product vision into prioritized and deliverable epics and user stories and acceptance criteria, perform acceptance testing, and validate results with stakeholders through reviews and demos.
- Create feature summaries, mock-ups, and functional specifications, track project milestones and deliverables, and work to deliver the projects on time.
- Be an active participant in release planning, scrum meetings, sprint retrospectives and program meetings. Work effectively in a matrix environment to drive collaboration and results with multiple teams.
- Manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks/impediments, and devise contingency plans.
- Negotiate agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between stakeholders and engineering team from initial requirements to final implementation.
- Generate and evaluate market analysis, new product ideas, solicit and analyze customer feedback. Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Manage the processes to address escaped product defects and enhancement requests.
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Create documentation on the existing system and maintain documentation which includes current state of system flow, sequence diagrams, architecture diagrams, etc.
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects at once in a cross-functional role while ensuring delivery of planned initiatives on time with quality.
- Support leadership with analysis for decision making as needed, and quickly adjust and support changing priorities per business needs.
- Work cross-functionally to provide product knowledge and information to internal teams.
- Participate in and lead customer events and user group engagements.
- Troubleshoot issues, as they arise, with our internal team and with clients.
- Document, share knowledge and train others.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, IT, Information Systems, Engineering or a related discipline.
- 5 or more years of relevant work experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills: comfortable working with a wide range of personalities in different levels; and ability to work collaboratively across multiple groups and lead discussions with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: ability to cater your responses to your different audiences (technical and non-technical); deliver engaging, informative, well-organized presentations; communicate and follow up continuously (face-to-face then email, email then phone, etc.); not wait for information – go out and get it.
- Ability to grasp technical understanding of a project quickly, see the big picture and drive the project to completion.
- Ability to lead large, complex development project discussions with minimal assistance.
- Experience with supporting internal and external customers, and ability to manage expectations with different stakeholders.
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions while keeping management informed.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines while providing high-quality work.
- Strong research, analytical, and troubleshooting skills, and ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
- Project management experience with running large-scale projects.
- Computer literacy, and Excel and Google Sheets wizardry.
- Experience with SQL queries and databases, and HTML/CSS knowledge.
- Experience with SaaS products/platforms.
- Experience in Agile Software Methodologies(Scrum Product Owner certification is a plus).
- Experience as a Product Owner in a large applications team.
- Very organized with excellent attention to detail.
- Independent and motivated with the ability to take on multiple projects at one time and successfully manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Strong initiative and enthusiasm for driving success(es). Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across many assignments.
We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits package and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason, we offer a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following:
- 401K and Company match
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Paid time-off
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee life insurance
- Disability insurance