Next generation 3D modeling
High quality 3D models of cardiovascular anatomy can provide excellent case planning tools – such as our Preview® software, listed with the FDA as a Class II medical device.
Preview is a tool that provides an interactive 3D model and measurements for endovascular case planning, deployed by imaging experts to handle the most complex AAA, TAA, TEVAR/BEVAR, and TAVR cases.
The software can visualize tortuous and highly angulated anatomy, contrast and non-contrast data, fenestrated and branched aneurysm endovascular repair cases.
- Interactive 3D models for endovascular repair
- Standard suite of measurements
- Complex case planning for tortuous and highly angulated anatomy
- Contrast and Non-Contrast image processing
NEXT GENERATION 3D MODELING
Our Preview imaging technology delivers:
- A secure data encryption and HIPAA compliant solution
- Virtual DICOM ArmorCar® (vDAC®) for transfer of any file type
- Easy, drag and drop file functionality suitable for any institution and image volume
- Real-time query resolution
- Guaranteed security