Reduce time, save money
M2S delivers experience, a true understanding of the product development process, and expertise in project management and registry development to transform real world registry data into valuable information for industry solutions. Working with society members, medical device partners and regulators, we provide data that leads to a better understanding of the benefits and risks of existing and new devices. Our PATHWAYS Clinical Platform gives you tremendous flexibility to design new studies, or provide robust mining and tailoring of existing data.
BETTER ON EVERY LEVEL
M2S has the answer. We offer:
- Dedicated project management throughout the life-cycle of your project.
- Alignment with FDA initiative to use registries to collect real world data for post approval surveillance.
- Real world data to verify a product’s risk-benefit profile and determine long-term effectiveness.
- An existing network of over 700,000 procedures, nearly 700 centers over 3,000 specialists experienced in data collection.
- Simplified data collection, using existing registry platform, while having the option to add project-specific custom content.
- 2019 VQI Annual Report
- Webinar Recording: Leveraging Real World Evidence Using the Vascular Quality Initiative
- 2019 Corporate Support
- Medical Device Evaluation
- Prospective Data Collection Flyer
- VQI Post-Approval Surveillance Process
- Bard® LifeStent® Treatment of Popliteal Artery Disease Project Overview
- Bard® LifeStent® Treatment of Popliteal Artery Disease Project Site Questionnaire
- Medtronic IN.PACT® Admiral® DCB Project Overview
- Medtronic IN.PACT® Admiral® DCB Project Site Questionnaire
- TCAR Surveillance Project
- TEVAR Post-Approval Surveillance
- Lombard Aorfix Post-Surveillance