Build. Grow. Sustain.
As a leader in your medical society, you know that clinical registries play a critical role in quality improvement, product safety and efficacy, as well as reimbursement and payment reform decisions. You need reliable data to identify trends within your specialty and to benchmark physician best practices. You need it to foster meaningful participation from your physicians, and to enhance your reputation for member service and industry leadership.
The team at M2S can guide you through the process. From establishing the initial clinical registry vision and data definitions to growing membership and procedure volume, we have extensive experience in helping medical societies to successfully develop, launch and market their registries. In addition, we have become a partner in supporting research and industry projects through our dedicated project management teams. We offer:
- Secure, web-based data collection and user-driven analytics for the foundation of member quality improvement initiatives.
- Flexible technology that facilitates clinical research
- Dedicated project team to manage Industry sponsored projects
- Sales and Marketing team to support hospital and clinic adoption
- Extensive experience in operation and service levels to support your members
100% DATA COLLECTION
With our turnkey approach, our M2S PATHWAYS platform collects 100% of the data from your specialist physicians. We provide a scalable, secure, interoperable, data management system to allow members to analyze real time data and variability, and identify actionable improvements. Your leadership, combined with the knowledge of your members, can firmly establish the credibility and support for a successful registry. This can help them improve their quality of care, reduce costs, and impact policy decisions.